Six Factors Of Success
Can you help us help other pets and animals? (Yes you can!)
Millions of pets and animals could benefit from WeStopFear but their owners don’t know about this program. Many would want to do this for their pets just like you.
Six factors will determine the outcome and future success level of this therapyWe want you to achieve maximum success for your dog in this process. Success, now and in the future, is contributed by six factors:
One of these is provided by WeStopFear™
1. The WeStopFear™ noise phobia therapy solution itself.This is the therapy process, with the three innovations of Simple Secure Steps, Volume Anchor and Natural Intervals, the therapy sounds, and the instructions. WeStopFear tries its utmost to ensure that the the therapy sounds, the instructions and training are as well made as possible. However, other factors will also determine the possible success or failure of the therapy process:
One factor is courtesy of the dog, and cannot be altered:
2. Your dog: How sensitive he or she is to noises.
How long it will take the dog to adapt to the sounds and become immune to them? Will the dog be totally immune to a type of sounds? There can also be the question if other health issues are making progress difficult and need to be addressed by a veterinary. You cannot change the basic nature of your dog. You can only manage the three next factors, in accordance to your dog’s nature.
Three factors are the courtesy of the dog owners:
3. How the owner and handler carry out the therapy successfully,
How successful is an individual dog owner or handler in following the instructions, to continue with the therapy over a long time, and to finish it successfully? This also includes others in the household and the effect they may have on the therapy. Here, time available can matter, as well as how much the dog owner is used to implementing organized actions following detailed instructions.
4. The audio playing devices.
Can they deliver the sound realistically, to resemble real life situations, in the locations you choose?
5. Future care: Maintenance is very important
Your dog’s tolerance to sounds will decrease over time (your dog will “forget” that he or she is used to the sounds and that they are harmless. Thus, you should play the sounds maybe 3-4 times a year, or even once a month, during the remainder of its life. This is similar to going to the gym. You have to continue physical exercise to maintain your good success in that field, otherwise the body will lose its strength and stamina.
Finally, the sixth factor is random circumstances…
6. Unforeseen events that can affect the therapy.
This can be for instance a loud thunderstorm in the beginning steps of the therapy, or a loud mess of some sort inside the house, or a shocking, sporadic event outside that spooks the dog badly.
With all six factors stacked positively for you, you should have a very high likelihood of success, so that your dog can enjoy the worry-free and happy life that it deserves!
… with words of warning
However, it should be stressed that, due to the fact that dogs are living creatures and each with its individual traits, and dog owners are also greatly diverse, then it is not possible for WeStopFear™ to promise 100% success, present and future, for every dog owner who tries using this therapy. We try hard to make sure, that as many as possible will reach as close to the 100% as possible. We strive to make it easier, simpler, safer and more bearable through the three main innovations of WeStopFear™: Simple Secure Steps™, Volume Anchor™ and Natural Intervals™.
[mbr_is_for tags=’WSF-Dogs-access-Step-1-page’][ELSE_is_for] [/mbr_is_for][mbr_is_for tags=’WSF-Dogs-Member-in-Step-2′] [ELSE_is_for] [/mbr_is_for][mbr_is_for tags=’WSF-Dogs-Member-in-Step-3′] [ELSE_is_for] [/mbr_is_for][mbr_is_for tags=’WSF-Dogs-Member-in-Step-4′] [ELSE_is_for] [/mbr_is_for][mbr_is_for tags=’WSF-Dogs-Member-in-Step-5′] [ELSE_is_for] [/mbr_is_for][mbr_is_for tags=’WSF-Dogs-Member-In-After-Maintenance’] [ELSE_is_for] [/mbr_is_for]
Will You Help Other Animals (And Their Owners)?
There are millions of pets and animals in all countries that could benefit if their owners would conduct this innovative method of WeStopFear and the Simple Secure Steps for them.
Many would like to do this for their pets
And there are millions of pet owners who would be happy to do this for their beloved pets.
… but they don’t know about WeStopFear
So what is keeping them from doing it? Well, the simple fact that they don’t know about this innovative method, that is FREE to use FOREVER in its basic version, so they don’t even have to consider if they can afford the cost.
There are even possibly many pet owners that you know that have never heard of WeStopFear and the Simple Secure Steps to prevent or heal noise phobia, that can rob their pets of their happiness, feeling secure, their health or even lives.
You can help them and benefit yourself! Will you do that?
Here is how you can easily benefit, and do a good deed at the same time. You can tell them about WeStopFear and receive benefits in return, simply click here to send them a notification!
A more comprehensive version of WeStopFear is in the making. It will contain several extra features that are greatly convenient.
Here is the simple offer:
If you send a special email we prepare to five (5) friends and family members who own a pet or animal (of any type that WeStopFear services), and tell them about WeStopFear, then you will get FOR FREE the following five benefits:
- A special audio player on the page where you can choose and play an individual sound. There is one player for each step, playing the therapy sounds at the right volume for that step. Currently you have a player that plays all sounds randomly.
- Three different, handy information forms for you to write your information about locations, audio devices, audio media, volume settings, the step you are at, and other comments for you to have at hand. These are offered in simple text format and Rich Text Format (.rtf) which you can edit, (applicable for both PC and Mac), and in PDF format.
- 20% Discount of the 5 CDs pack, if you want to play the therapy on a CD player.
- 20% discount in the DuFauna webstore (WeStopFear-linked design products, focusing on many dog breeds, cats, horses, and later on other pet types as well.)
- A dedicated section with valid discount codes on Redbubble, where WeStopFear-linked DuFauna design products are offered (focusing on many dog breeds, cats, horses, and later on other pet types as well) and millions of other designs and products as well, great for gifts or to indulge yourself.
These benefits you will get for free, if you help your pet-owning friends and family members! You just need to send five (5)!
Do it right now. Click here!
(Below is a description of how exactly this happens. This simple and fun process is managed by UpViral.)
Sweepstakes: We will collect information about those who have initiated the greatest numbers of fresh signups on WeStopFear, and those will get a free full premium subscription for life, or as long as WeStopFear is active. Further information will be provided later.
In the email, there will be a special link for your friends or family members to sign up. This means that they now know about WeStopFear, and can easily start saving their pets from possible fear and phobia, and the bad consequences that can come with it. The pets and animals owned by your friends and family may have a good reason to thank you!
Your friends and family members, if they want to, can then tell pet-owning people they know about WeStopFear. This could start a snowballing effect, and it is needed!
Let’s help millions of pets and animals be free from fear. Click here!
This is valid for all the types of pets and animals served by WeStopFear, dogs, cats, horses, birds, small and exotic pets:
You can go now and help by sending those emails. Click here!
The email sending process: You simply add emails of your friends and family members (minimum 5 emails but you can certainly send more if you like). Then add your name and email, and hit the SEND button! You can participate more than once if you like (but only send per email once). After submitting, you will get immediate access to the benefits listed above.