Post To Pep Up #5
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the Dachshund
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 Dachshund pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned Dachshund dogs
- Money saving corner
- General Traits of the Dachshund
- Dachshund Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more Dachshund pictures…
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #5
“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
Hello and welcome!
Are you ready for some ego pampering? I think you should know that you are presently a part of an elite few among dog owners. This is by you going through a noise phobia therapy process for your dog. Until now, doing this hasn‘t been very widespread. My theory has been that the reason is, among other, that the process design itself of previous metods have made this necessary endeavor too cumbersome, demanding too lengthy and highly precise dedication, and on top of that has inherent risks that can lead to trauma for the dog, in the worst instances (you can watch videos explaining the difference between established methods and the new Simple Secure Steps process design in the member‘s area).
The development of the Simple Secure Steps process architecture was about analysing, re-engineering, weighing options, designing, describing and offering this new solution to make a simpler, easier and safer method available. It was designed especially for that, and was not a chance happening. However, your success in this process isn‘t guaranteed by offering this new solution that is supposed to be an improvement. You are advised to consider the Six Factors Of Success.
Breed High Five: 5 Dachshund Pictures
Page Suggestion: The Audio Devices advice page
The sound quality and volume is very important, if you want the process to be successful. Onthe Audio Devices advice page , please find information about the requirements of the audio devices, and about acoustics.
Page Suggestion: 5 CDs pack members discount
Will you be using a CD player in some of the locations where you will play the sounds? As a member of this program, you will geta special member‘s discount of the WeStopFear 5 CDs set. Click here to enjoy your discount .
Famous persons who own or owned a Dachshund dog
- With his extra short legs, David Beckham‘s Dachshund would never do much playing football with his owner. But the energy and fervour of the Dachshund‘s personality probably makes up for that.
- For Princess Caroline of Monaco, now titled Princess of Hanover, no less than two Dachshunds is enough.
- Famous sex symbol of the 60‘s and actress, Brigitte Bardot, and later animal rights activist, chose a Dachshund as her companion, whom she named Clown.
- Ashley Olsen, identical twin sister of Mary Kate Olsen, has built a billion dollar fashion empire with her sister. Her dog is a fashionable Dachshund.
- David Hasselhoff of Baywatch TV series fame (where he ran on the beach and rescued people from the waves), has been a happy owner of a Dachshund.
Famous people of the past had already discovered the virtues of the Dachshund.
- The late Queen Elizabeth the elder, or the Queen Mother as she was known for being the mother of Queen Elizabeth II of England, was the happy owner of a Dachshund.
- Pablo Picasso, arguably the best known painter of the 20th century, loved his dachshund dearly.
- Another famous artist who chose to silk print images of Brillo soap and Campbell‘s soup cans rather than letting the brush race across a canvas, the unique Andy Warhol, owned a wiener dog named Archie.
- Marlon Brando, the famous actor, owned a dachshund who was aptly named Kurtze Beine (which is German for “short legs.“
- Was Mr. Spock of Star Trek fame ever beamed up with a Dachshund? We don‘t know, but off set, a Dachshund was actor Leonard Nimoy‘s four-legged companion.
- While George Harrison, one of the four members of the Beatles, wrote his song While My Guitar Gently Sleeps, his Dachshund may have been gently asleep by his feet. The happy dog‘s name was Ozzy.
- Napoleon Bonaparte was arguably among the best known men of the 19th century. Did his Dachshund, who was named Fortune, play any part in inspiring him for his military campaigns, where he experienced the highest and the lowest of fortune?
- And one of the pillars of American history, President Abraham Lincoln, had his sweet Dachshund as his companion during his presidency.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the Dachshund
- Excellent family companions
- Curious, lively and charming.
- A comical clown who loves games.
- Very attached to his people.
- Likes being with dogs of same breed.
- Needs just moderate exercise.
- Keen watchdog.
- Can be stubborn.
- Excessive barking if lonely.
- Can be suspicious of strangers.
- Can be growling and snappy.
- Can be possessive of toys.
- Can be jealous of attention.
- Housebreaking may go slowly.
Selected Dachshund Videos!
Posted by Best Breed Ever – 2:38 minutes – on Youtube
10 Funniest Dachshund Videos
Posted by World’s Fuzziest Videos – 7:19 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More Dachshund Pictures
Page Suggestion: The MP3 Instructions page
Will you be playing the MP3 audio files in an MP3 compatible audio device? Don‘t leave it to chance how you obtain and organise your files.The MP3 Instructions page already has simple advice on how to download, extract and organize your MP3 audio files.
Page Suggestion: The Keep Everyone Happy page
It is possible that not everyone will be happy about these sounds, when you are playing them. It is important to get everone who may be affected, be it household members or others, to tolerate this process while it is active.See the Keep Everyone Happy page for tips on how to empower everyone to accept this therapy process.
Next Post’s Breed Focus: Golden Retriever
In Post To Pep Up #6, we will give you two high-fives about the Golden Retriever, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, and some Golden Retriever videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motiovational quote: http://blog.highperformancelifestyle.net/productivity-quotes/
Credit for information behind the famous owners of Dachshund dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.