Post To Pep Up #4
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the German Shepherd
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 German Shepherd pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned German Shepherd dogs
- Money saving corner
- General Traits of the German Shepherd
- German Shepherd Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more German Shepherd pictures…
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #4
“Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed.”
– Peter Drucker
Hello and welcome!
At this moment, you are hopefully realising that doing the WeStopFear noise phobia therapy with the Simple Secure Steps is quite simple. The setting of the right sound volume is easy-peasy. The secret for this to interfere only lightly with your daily chores is simply to do whatever you like while the sounds are playing. You are supposed to act like nothing of any particular importance is happening. If you are driving and playing the sounds in the car, you of course keep on driving. If you are outside or in some room of your house, then you can read, take notes or even make phone calls.
Breed High Five: 5 German Shepherd Pictures
Page Suggestion: All Welcome Pages
In the very first three days of this program, you receive emails with links to the welcome pages that open in the first three days – one page each day. In the third day, you get access to Step 1, and can start the therapy itself. If you want to return to each of the welcome pages, simply click on the All Welcome Pages link and select the page you want to visit.
At any point in your progress towards successfully finishing the therapy process, if you feel like you need a deeper insight into an aspect of the Simple Secure Steps process, please go to the Main Instructions page, or the Important Details page. Those are the pages with the fully, comprehensive coverage of the method. The Quick Focus page, on the other hand, is a brief overview to brush up on your memory!
Page Suggestion: The Fear Signs page
As you know, while the process is going on, it is necessary to observe how your dog is doing…. Is he feeling safe, or stressful? The Fear Signs page gives you an overview of the possible signs of fear and phobia in dogs. Refer to the list on that page so you can safely detect how your dog is doing, and if it is time to move on, or if you must continue in the Step where you are currently at.
Famous persons who own or owned a German Shepherd dog
- Reese Witherspoon is sometimes seen walking her dog in Beverly Hills. He is a German Shepherd.
- Jake Gyllenhall not only favors the small things in life (the last Post For Pep informed us about his Yorkshire Terrier), he has also favored the big, strong and energetic German Shepherd.
- Kristen Stewart‘s trusted four legged companion is a German Shepherd. Ms. Stewart is best known for the Twilight Saga film series.
- When singers J Lo and Marc Anthony were together, the third one often seen with them was a German Shepherd.
- Joe Biden who has served as Vice President of the United States under Barack Obama, is a proud German Shepherd owner.
- Maybe it doesn‘t come as a surprise that German supermodel Claudia Schiffer chose a German Shepherd as her four pawed friend. A German and a German. Makes sense?
- Also, supermodel Fernanda Lima feels secure with her German Shepherd by her side.
- Tom Hanks, the actor known for so many fantastic movies that the list would be way to long for these snippets here, owns a fabulous white German Shepherd.
- Another fantastic white German Shepherd is sometimes seen on the other side of the leash of Jennifer Aniston.
- Ben Affleck the actor owns a German Shepherd.
- Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias, son of the famous crooner and “Elvis Presley of the Latin world“ Julio Iglesias, has a German Shepherd by his side.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the German Shepherd
- Very smart and thinking breed.
- One of the most trainable and capable breeds.
- His devotion and courage is unmatched.
- Faithful companion and protective of his pack.
- Strong and athletic, direct and fearless.
- Thrives on challenging activity.
- Needs mental exercise and tasks.
- Not friendly with everyone.
- A breed very sensitive to noises.
- Needs daily exercise, and an enclosed area.
- Can be destructive when bored.
- Not the best choice as casual pet.
- Must get socialization.
- Sheds heavily, called “German Shedder“
Selected German Shepherd Videos!
German Shepherd Puppies Cutest Ever Videos Compilation
Posted by MAI PM – 3:24 minutes – on Youtube
German Shepherd Dog Breed Guide
Posted by Dog Advice Videos – 5:02 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More German Shepherd Pictures
Page Suggestion: 5 CDs pack members discount
WeStopFear offers you various options when it comes to the playing media: MP3 files, audio CDs or data CDs with MP3 files. If you own an audio device with a CD player, and not with MP3 playing capabilities, then an audio CD is a natural choice. There is a special discount for you of the WeStopFear 5 CDs set , because of your membership. Click here to use your discount. You can also acquire blank media CDs at a computer or stationery shop, and burn your audio CD or data CD. There are instructions on the page about how to burn a CD.
Page suggestion: The Six Factors of Success
WeStopFear wants you to have maximum success for your dog. To achieve that, it is good to understand what are the building blocks of this success. There are five factors that must come together for the greatest success to be achieved: This system, your dog, your conduct, your equipment, and random events. To learn more and gear up for the greatest success in this process, please look at The Six Factors of Success page.
Page Suggestion: The Quick Focus page
Do you need a quick overview of the therapy process, so you will surely do this correctly? The Quick Focus infographon the Quick Focus page gives you the brief look at the basics. (Web page image, downloadable screen version, and downloadable printer version are the three versions available). You can also watch the Quick Focus video, or download the Quick Focus audio to listen to in an MP3 audio playing device! Read, watch or listen – we have all formats ready at your fingertips.
Next Post’s Breed Focus: Dachshund
In Post To Pep Up #5, we will give you two high-fives about the Dachshund, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, and some Dachshund videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motiovational quote: http://blog.highperformancelifestyle.net/productivity-quotes/
Credit for information behind the famous owners of German Shepherd dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.