Post To Pep Up #3
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the Yorkshire Terrier
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 Yorkshire Terrier pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned Yorkshire Terrierdogs
- Money saving corner
- General traits of the Yorkshire Terrier
- Yorkshire Terrier Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more Yorkshire Terrier pictures…
- Page Suggestions
- (Reminder Emails…)
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #3
The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists. It rewards people who get things done.
Hello and welcome!
It‘s designed to be the easiest available…
The WeStopFear noise phobia therapy system with the Simple Secure Steps architecture is supposed to be the easiest dog training sequence in the world. It‘s the program where you aren‘t supposed to do anything in particular, not to react, not to manage the therapy process except to push a button, and not supposed to closely follow the volume setting on the audio devices you use to set the right volume correctly for each step in the process, because the system takes care of that.This also makes the process safer for your dog. You cannot make certain mistakes, that can be made in using other processes. Just calmly observe how your dog is doing, and react (or non-react) according to that. You are sailing calm waters…
Breed High Five: 5 Yorkshire Terrier Pictures
Page Suggestion: The Quick Focus page
To brush up on your memory on how to do the steps right all the time, turn to the Quick Focus page which provides you with the simple overview of the process in the Quick Focus Infograph, and also a short Quick Focus video that describes the bare fundamentals.
Page Suggestion: 5 CDs pack members discount
If an audio playing device, that you are going to use to play the sounds for you dog, plays CD discs, then it makes sense to acquire CD discs to play! The other option, to buy a new audio device with MP3 or Internet connected audio streaming capabilities is simply much more expensive. It has been said that CD discs are out of date as a data storage medium and music medium. But if your audio device plays CD discs then they are not out of date. CD discs then make most sense for you. You can buy blank media CD discs and burn them yourself (see instructions here), or you can get a ready 5 CD pack from WeStopFear at a special members discount here .
Famous persons who own or owned a Yorkshire Terrier dog
The Yorkshire Terrier is popular with stars of entertainment who want to stay in style:
- Cinderella is the name of Paris Hilton‘s yorkie.
- A Yorkshire Terrier named Pete belongs to tennis star Venus Williams.
- Missy Elliott‘s furbaby is the yorkie Poncho.
- Britney Spears has a yorkie companion named London.
- Donnie Osmond of The Osmonds owned a yorkie named Spike.
- Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen owns a Yorkshire Terrier who is none less of a model. The pooche‘s name is Vida.
- Hillary Duff‘s yorkie is Jack.
- British actress and film producer Naomi Watts strolls along on walks with her two cute yorkies, named Bob and Ned.
- For Joan Rivers, the TV hose, comedian, writer and actress, not less than two Yorkshire Terriers was enough. Spike was the better known of them, but the other was Veronica.
- Kitty the yorkie belongs to Heather Locklear.
The cute and energetic Yorkies were also popular with famous people of the past.
- Audrey Hepburn, the british actress most famous for her role in the movie Breakfast at Tiffanys, owned a yorkie as her beloved furry companion. His name was „Mr. Famous“.
- Security is tight at the White House as one should expect for the residence and office of the President of the United States, but for those who entered the west wing in the time of president Nixon, one guard ruled above them all. That was the Yorkshire Terrier Pasha who ruled with an iron paw. Pasha actually belonged to Nixon‘s daughter, Tricia.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the Yorkshire Terrier
- Physically and mentally quick.
- As a terrier, strong chasing instinct.
- Loves cuddling on laps and snuggling on pillows.
- Alert to arrivals at front door.
- Small, fine boned and easy to carry.
- Doesn‘t need much exercise.
- Peaceful with other pets.
- Can be bossy and scrappy with other dogs.
- Too frail for young hands.
- Barking must be controlled.
- Can be willful and opinionized.
- Can be possessive of food and toys.
- Must be leashed and fenced for his own protection.
- Needs socialization.
Selected Yorkshire Terrier Videos!
Yorkshire Terrier Puppies 6 weeks old playing
By Janet S – 7:44 minutes – from Youtube
Posted by Animal Planet – 1:15 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More Yorkshire Terrier Pictures
Page Suggestion: The MP3 Instructions page
If you are going to play MP3 files, then the MP3 Instructions page offers simple advice on how to download, extract and organize your MP3 files so that you will do this right every time. Don‘t hesitate to check out what the MP3 Instructions page (click) has to offer.
Page Suggestion: The Audio Devices advice page
The sound volume and the sound quality is of paramount importance. This is especially in the latter half of the therapy process, when the sound is supposed to be as loud and as realistical as possible. What kind of audio devices do you need? Do you have the devices you need? Go to the Audio Devices page to learn about audio devices, acoustics and other related things.
Vintage dogs illustration. Public domain image, possibly from late 19th century.
In the weeks to come, you will receive emails with reminders and encouragement like this one, along with a link to some informing and entertaining material to brighten the day.
You can opt out of these emails at any time. The opt-out link is at the bottom of each email. However, I recommend that you stay on the list, to get the support, and also to receive notifications about the bonuses that you will receive if you stay on this program.
Coming Up Breed Focus
In Post To Pep Up #4, we will give you two high-fives of pictures of the German Shepherd, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, the general characteristics, and some German Shepherd videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motivational quote: http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/07/27/60-empowering-quotes/)
Credit for information behind the famous owners of Yorkshire Terrier dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.