Post To Pep Up #22
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the Rough Collie
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 Rough Collie pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned Rough Collie dogs
- Money saving corner
- General traits of the Rough Collie
- Rough Collie Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more Rough Collie pictures…
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #22
“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.”
– Bruce Lee
Hello and welcome!
Where are you in this process? Have you finished it and your dog hopefully, for the time being, has become indifferent to sudden sounds. This is because the sounds are no longer unknown, they now belong to the „white noise“, or the coctail of daily sounds that don‘t matter because they neither summon anything positive nor negative. That is how life should be. Then you can safely focus on enjoyable pastimes with your dog. Bear in mind, however, that your dog‘s tolerance will decrease over time, if he never hears these sounds. So maintenance is important, or playing these sounds again once in a while. Please take look at the Aftermath page for more on that.
Breed High Five: 5 Rough Collie Pictures
Famous persons who own or owned a Rough Collie dog
- Fit for a royal, Queen Victoria owned a Rough Collie dog. Queen Alexandra was a Collie owner as well.
- Herbert Hoover, CEO of FBI, had a loyal companion in a Rough Collie.
- Miley Cyrus owns a Rough Collie dog named Emu.
- Actress Courtney Cox owns a Collie dog.
- One to fall for the charm of Rough Collies is equally charming actress Sarah Jessica Parker.
- The charm of the Rough Collie dog also enchanted Oprah Winfrey.
- 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC was twice the home of Rough Collies, as both Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Calvin Coolidge owned ones.
- Actress Renee Zellweger owns a Collie/Golden Retriever mix named Dylan.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the Rough Collie
- Sensitive and intelligent.
- Elegant and graceful.
- Great family companion with undying loyalty.
- Comes to the rescue if something is wrong.
- Usually quiet except when sees reason to bark.
- Easy to train.
- Needs plenty of daily exercise.
- Not good in tense and loud environment.
- Can be timid and reserved.
- Can be suspicious of strangers.
- Can be hypersensitive and high strung.
- Needs regular brushing and grooming.
Selected Rough Collie Videos!
Dogs 101 Collie
Posted by jaguarinn177’s channel – 3:57 minutes – on Youtube
Rough Collie Carol – Tricks and fun
Posted by Collie Carol – 2:34 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More Rough Collie Pictures
Page Suggestion: The Scary Event Ahead page
Fireworks? Thunderstorm season? Is there a potentially frightening situation coming up that you know of? Special measures to make the event more bearable for your dog may very well be advisable, in the case of a highly intensive situation.The Scary Event Ahead give you both short and quick advice , as well as a very comprehensive guidelines on what you can do to minimize the likelihood of a traumatic event for your dog.
Next Post’s Breed Focus: French Bulldog
In Post To Pep Up #23, we will give you two high-fives about the French Bulldog, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, and some French Bulldog videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motiovational quote: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/done.html
Credit for information behind the famous owners of Rough Collie dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.