Post To Pep Up #21
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the Siberian Husky
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 Siberian Husky pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned Siberian Husky dogs
- Money saving corner
- General traits of the Siberian Husky
- Siberian Husky Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more Siberian Husky pictures…
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #21
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.”
– Paul J. Meyer
Hello and welcome!
These texts that appear in these Post For Pep Up are written beforehand. Some dogs, and dog owners, will progress through the Simple Secure Steps noise phobia therapy rather quickly. Other will take more time, and some will take a much longer time than others. Thus, we don‘t know if the person who reads this post has finished the process or not. (If you have, you can safely turn to the Breed Briefing below for your enjoyment). It isn‘t necessarily better to go quickly through this.
A dog that takes time to progress through the five Steps may be the best defended against an unnecessary onslaught of fear because of unknown sounds. At this point, it becomes good to look into the future. A dog isn‘t finished with this for the rest of his days, not more than a human has become physically fit, and doesn‘t need to do any physical exercise after that. Maintenance once in a while – it is much less intensive than the original noise phobia therapy process – is very advisable. Otherwise the sound indifference will vane. Please turn to the Aftermath page for more on this.
Breed High Five: 5 Siberian Husky Pictures
Page Suggestion: The Keep Everyone Happy page
When you enter the latter Steps in the therapy, the sounds will be played increasingly louder and louder. You should make clear to everyone who will be affected by this, why you are doing this, what it can mean if you don‘t do this (your dog may have to face the negative consequences of noise phobia), what your household members or neighbours may experience during this process, and that you ask them to bear with you these sounds while they are being played. This is just a temporary process. The Keep Everyone Happy page contains tips on how to approach the important task of getting everyone on board with you in this important endeavour for your dog.
Famous persons who own or owned a Siberian Husky dog
- A Siberian Husky is a strong statement for a dog and signifies a person who knows where she is going. That certainly goes for Danica Sue Patrick, the most successful female auto racing driver in history, who owns a Siberian Husky.
- The Husky is a slightly mysterious creature, with its strong character gazing at you through blue eyes. The Husky is a good match with multitalented musician and artist Jared Leto.
- A-list actor Ben Stiller, whose movies have grossed more than 2 billion USD, showed the world the meaning of style in the Zoolander movies, and has no less style when it comes to his choice of dog. A Siberian Husky is his companion off set.
- Singer, actress and fashion icon Rita Ora certainly gets attention with her Siberian Husky.
- Miley Cyrus is different from the rest of the pack, and instead of the standard lapdog on her arm, she strides through life with her Siberian Husky dog.
- Known as Jacob Black in the Twilight Saga film series, actor Taylor Lautner chose a Siberian Husky as his canine companion.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the Siberian Husky
- Athletic, intelligent and independent.
- Not particularly agressive or suspicious.
- Does well with children.
- Affectionate with everyone.
- Doesn‘t need to constantly pester for attention.
- Does not need many calories per day.
- Very difficult to train.
- Can be an escape artist.
- Must be on a leash at all times.
- Has a strong chasing instinct.
- Can be very destructive if left alone.
- Not a breed for everyone.
- Beautiful looks but difficult traits.
Selected Siberian Husky Videos!
Siberian Husky Dog Breed Info
Posted by Pet360 – 2:27 minutes – on Youtube
10 Funniest Husky Videos
Posted by World’s Fuzziest Videos – 6:57 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More Siberian Husky Pictures
Next Post’s Breed Focus: Rough Collie
In Post To Pep Up #22, we will give you two high-fives about the Rough Collie, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, and some Rough Collie videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motiovational quote: http://blog.highperformancelifestyle.net/productivity-quotes/
Credit for information behind the famous owners of Siberian Husky dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.