Post To Pep Up #19
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the Great Dane
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 Great Dane pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned Great Dane dogs
- Money saving corner
- General traits of the Great Dane
- Great Dane Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more Great Dane pictures…
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #19
The one who wins the race in the long run is usually not the strongest or the fastest, but the one who has tried the hardest.
Hello and welcome!
Teamwork! This process can be seen as teamwork, given that there are more than one person living in your household, or perhaps are affected as neighbors who hear these sounds as well as yourself. Try to have everyone happily on your team, where each person knows the best conduct to maximise the chances of success. You might say that your dog is the most important team member. At the same time, your dog should not realise that there is any organised action taking place. The sound should appear as by coincidence,withouth the human part of the household being in any way connected to them.
Famous persons who own or owned a Great Dane dog
- It is no secret that the Great Dane has unmistakable style. Doyennes of style often choose the small lapdogs, but for Czech model and Victoria‘s Secret angel Karolina Kurkova, her Great Dane is her style secret.
- Ever joyful actress Cameron Diaz has also chosen a Great Dane to take the top spot.
- Star comedian of the silent movies era, Harold Lloyd, wasn‘t known for thinking small when he did his unbelievably funny acts. He didn‘t think small either when it came to choosing a dog – a Great Dane was his companion.
- A big dog for big stars, is that a new motto? At least Kendall Jenner of the superstar Kardashian clan has chosen a Great Dane.
- Scandalously famous beauty queen, singer and actress, Vanessa Williams, saw the beauty in Great Danes.
- Diver Greg Louganis win gold medals at the 1984 and 1988 Olympics, practicing diving. He owns a Great Dane, who probably dives his great paws into the pool too.
- Actor Adam West has also seen the big charm of the Great Dane breed.
- Old movie stars Jane Mansfield and Hedy Lamarr also owned Great Danes.
- Few were as feared during World War I as the Red Baron, the German ace pilot. When at home, his dog companion apparently was a Great Dane. Another well known German from the same era was reichs chancellor Otto von Bismarck. He was also a Great Dane owner.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the Great Dane
- Large and noble, sleek and elegant.
- Sweet and affectionate pet.
- Called “the gentle giant.
- Loves to play and gentle with children.
- Eager to please.
- Needs only moderate exercise.
- Easy care coat.
- Requires a lot of space.
- His sheer size makes some folks nervous.
- His tail easily sweeps everything off a table.
- Everything costs more for a huge dog.
- Needs a special diet.
- Needs obedience training or he become bossy.
- Requires a confident owner who takes charge.
Selected Great Dane Videos!
Dogs 101 : Great Dane
Posted by Dogs 101 – 5:13 minutes – on Youtube
10 Funniest Great Dane Videos
Posted by World’s Fuzziest Videos – 7:21 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More Great Dane Pictures
Next Post’s Breed Focus: German Shorthaired Pointer
In Post To Pep Up #20, we will give you two high-fives about the German Shorthaired Pointer, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, and some German Shorthaired Pointer videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motiovational quote: http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/07/27/60-empowering-quotes/)
Credit for information behind the famous owners of Great Dane dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.