Post To Pep Up #18
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the Pomeranian
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 Pomeranian pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned Pomeranian dogs
- Money saving corner
- General traits of the Pomeranian
- Pomeranian Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more Pomeranian pictures…
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #18
“Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”
– Henry Ford
Hello and welcome!
Are you peering into the future? What do you see? Hopefully, if you are still doing this, you see the final goal which is the successful completion of this noise phobia therapy process. The success is when your dog doesn‘t care about various sounds, instead of becoming frightened, even deadly frightened. In the latter part of the process, hearing these sounds may become a bit difficult. These are not pleasing sounds. They can actually be annoying. At that point, it is important to foresee the successful and enjoyable finishing point. And if you have already finished this process, you can most agree that is was a light and joyful feeling of relief to look back and realise that you had done this correctly and successfully. You should be praised if you are.
Breed High Five: 5 Pomeranian Pictures
Famous persons who own or owned a Pomeranian dog
- Elvis Presley, the King of Rock himself, used to sing “You ain‘t nothing but a hound dog,“ and there is a famous picture of him singing for a Basset Hound. But in real life, he owned Pomeranians. His Poms were named Sweet Pea and Edmund.
- LeAnn Rimes, the country singer is truly a dog and cat lover. She has three Pomeranians named Joey, Raven and Jude. Along with that, she also owns 2 Chihuahuas, a Boston Terrier, a German Shepherd and 2 Bengal cats. She has an assistant to take care of her four- legged friends while she is touring.
- TV stars and Pomeranians seems to be a match made in celebrity heaven. Both Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton have owned Pomeranians. Nicole‘s is Foxxy and Paris Hilton‘s Pom is named Kimchi.
- The Osbornes are also well known Pomeranian owners.
- And Britney Spears owns a Pomeranian named Isabelle.
- Rocky or Rambo? Sylvester Stallone‘s two alter egos on the silver screen are known for their toughness, but off screen, Stallone has been seen with a cute Pomeraninan on his side.
- If you see a man running on the beach, all dark tanned with a red float under his arm, with two fluffy Pomeranians following just behind, this may just be actor David Hasselhoff and his two Pomeranians, Jenny and Killer.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the Pomeranian
- Compact in size.
- Very active and intelligent.
- Big personality.
- Loyal to family.
- Alert and curious.
- Excellent therapy dog for elderly and patients.
- Vivacious and spirited – bold and brash.
- Suspicious of strangers.
- Barks a lot.
- Can harass and attack much larger dogs.
- Sensitive to high temperatures.
- Small size means may be prey to predators.
- Not a good choice for young or active children.
- Sheds heavily, needs brushing and combing.
Selected Pomeranian Videos!
Breed All About It – Pomeranian
Posted by Animal Planet – 2:55 minutes – on Youtube
10 Funniest Pomeranian Videos
Posted by World’s Fuzziest Videos – 7:26 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More Pomeranian Pictures
Page Suggestion: The Keep Everyone Happy page
It is possible that not everyone will be happy about these sounds, when you are playing them. It is important to get everone who may be affected, be it household members or others, to tolerate this process while it is active.See the Keep Everyone Happy page for tips on how to empower everyone to accept this therapy process.
Next Post’s Breed Focus: Great Dane
In Post To Pep Up #19, we will give you two high-fives about the Great Dane, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, and some Great Dane videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motiovational quote: http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/07/27/60-empowering-quotes/)
Credit for information behind the famous owners of Pomeranian dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.