Post To Pep Up #13
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the Schnauzer
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 Schnauzer pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned Schnauzer dogs
- Money saving corner
- General traits of the Schnauzer
- Schnauzer Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more Schnauzer pictures…
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #13
It’s easier to take a small action now instead of a big action ‘some day.’
Hello and welcome!
Life sometimes throws into our laps some unexpected challenges. That is simply how it is. But one of those challenges should not be your dog suddenly being pushed cruelly into a tantrum of utterly unnecessary fear. You should receive a special medal, because by doing this therapy in audio devices that are up to the task will make it much less likely that your dog will ever be bothered with uncertainty and anxiety because of sounds that matter nothing at all to you. Allow yourself to look up, to look at yourself in your inner mirror, and smile. You are doing a good job.
Breed High Five: 5 Schnauzer Pictures
Famous persons who own or owned a Schnauzer dog
- A beutiful grey standard Schnauzer belongs to actor Rob Lowe.
- Singer Usher and his standard Schnauzer are inseparable.
- The actress and former fashion model Katherine Heigl is a proud owner of three Schnauzers. Their names are Weezer, Stella, Romeo, & Piper. (Wait a minute, that‘s four?)
- Rapper, singer and entrepreneur 50 Cent (real name Curtis James Jackson III) may be tough as nail “in da club,“ but he has a soft side too. He owns a cute miniature Schnauzer.
- The former professional boxer, Sugar Ray Leonard, struts along with a cute little miniature schnauser on his arm.
- And Australian supermodel Shanina Shaik is very happy about her grey standard Schnauzer.
Schnauzer owners of the past:
- The famous Hollywood actress,singer and animal rights activist Doris Day was a happy Schnauzer owner.
- The 1930‘s movie actor Errol Flynn, known for many romantic swashbuckler roles in Hollywood films of that era, was also a Schnauzer owner.
- American signer and stage actress Shirley Jones had two.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the Schnauzer
- Robust in body and mind.
- Fairly good with children and active families.
- Intelligent and energetic.
- Extroverted and humorous personality.
- Great in learning tricks.
- Low shedding.
- Requires great deal of attention.
- Suspicious of strangers.
- Vocal and feisty.
- A chaser, so keep on a leash.
- Can become destructive if bored.
- Needs consistent leadership.
- Not an easy dog for beginners.
Selected Schnauzer Videos!
Breed All About It – Schnauzer
Posted by Animal Planet – 2:45 minutes – on Youtube
A SCHNAUZER SYMPHONY: DANCING, HOWLING, CRAZY FUNNY DOGS
Posted by Ramiro & Erica Rivas – 2:19 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More Schnauzer Pictures
Page Suggestion: The Six Factors of Success
For this program to benefit your dog, all factors must come together to create a good success. The Six Factors of Success page explains what these factors are. It is both this program, factors in the hands of the dog owner, and random factors that will contribute to the final success of the program.
Page Suggestion: The Scary Event Ahead page
Throughout the year, there may be dates and events near you that are scary to dogs and other animals. This can include fireworks shows near you, for instance around fifth of July (in the U.S.), Halloween, Guy Fawkes night (in the U.K.), new year‘s eve, various town or county festivals, and others. This can also include the thunderstorm season. If your dog has not yet completed a therapy process, or if you haven‘t done any noise phobia therapy at all, then special action may be required to make the event or chain of events more bearable for your dog. The Scary Events Ahead page offers you the best advice on what to do that we could find. This includes both a few, short points, and what is probably the most comprehensive list of advice available on the Internet. You can simply choose what you want to look at!
Next Post’s Breed Focus: Rottweiler
In Post To Pep Up #14, we will give you two high-fives about the Rottweiler, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, and some Rottweiler videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motiovational quote: http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/07/27/60-empowering-quotes/)
Credit for information behind the famous owners of Schnauzer dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.