Post To Pep Up #10
Breed Focus: Pictures and videos of the Boston Terrier
In this post:
- Motivational Quote
- Breed High Five: 5 Boston Terrier pictures…
- Famous people who own or owned Boston Terrier dogs
- Money saving corner
- General traits of the Boston Terrier
- Boston Terrier Videos!
- Breed High Five: 5 more Boston Terrier pictures…
- Next post’s Breed Focus.
Think about… #10
„The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.“
– Walt Disney
Hello and welcome!
Do you dream of lazy days when none of life‘s pressures are weighing your down or distressing you? Are you, under the calmness of your mien, slightly upset because you have to do these sound phobia therapy sessions for your dog? Well, don‘t worry. They are actually meant to merge smoothly into lazy days where not a care in the world about this process at least makes you tense.
After all, doing this noise therapy is simply about playing sounds that you may, one day, without warning, hear, here and there as you and your dog do your daily errands. You know these sounds, and will not be particularly worried (although you don‘t run over a street with your eyes closed when you hear a car with police siren approaching). Your dog doesn‘t know what message these sounds convey, but he will at least be used to them, if all goes well, and won‘t be worried either. And that, will give you lazy days with no worries!
Breed High Five: 5 Boston Terrier Pictures
Page Suggestion: The Quick Focus page
Along the way, as you do the therapy, in the different locations you have determined that your dog‘s situation calls for this therapy to be implented in, you will find it convenient to have a quick reminder to look at, to remember how to do this correctly. That is what theQuick Focus page is about. Turn to the Quick Focus Infograph. You can view it on the web page, you can download it and store in an image folder of your smartphone, tablet or computer, or you can download the printer version and print it out. There is also the short Quick Focus video you can watch in an instant.
Page Suggestion: The Six Factors of Success
WeStopFear has gone to great lengths to ensure that this system is of the highest quality, and organized in such a way to be easy and safe to implement. That is what the three main innovations are about. The WeStopFear solution is only one of five factors that success will be based on in the end. In order to ensure maximum success, four other factors must be all right as well. The Six Factors of Success page explains this dynamic.
Famous persons who own or owned a Boston Terrier dog
- Jazz singer and trumpeter Louis Armstrong owned a boston terrier.
- The 38th U.S. President Gerald R. Ford, owned two Boston Terrier dogs named Spot and Fleck.
- Another Boston Terrier was first dog, living in the White house, belonging to the 29th U.S. President Warren G. Harding.
- Actress Rose McGowen from the Charmed drama TV series has two Boston Terriers named Bug and Fester
- Allison Sweeny owns Winky.
- Phiz, a Boston Terrier, belonged to Helen Keller, the famous author, political activist and lecturer who was the first deafand blind person to earn a BA degree.
- Licorice is a Boston Terrier, belonging to Famke Janssen, the Dutch actress, director, screenwriter and former fashion model.
- Joan Rivers, the American actress, comedian, writer, producer, and television host owned Lulu.
- And American actor Jake Gyllenhaal also owns a Boston Terrier.
Money Saving Corner
Would you like to save more on pet supplies at Amazon.com? Choose and click a coupon to save!
There is a full page of all dog products coupons on Amazon:
General traits of the Boston Terrier
- Gentle and affectionate companion.
- Wants always to be with the family.
- Sensitive to the moods of the owner.
- Not very yappy or agressive.
- Indoors dog, and good with elderly people.
- Games and chasing are favorites.
- Easy care coat.
- Can be stubborn.
- Can be territorial.
- Cannot stand cold weather.
- Susceptible to heat strokes.
- Drooling, snoring and flatulence.
- Can be scrappy around other dogs.
- Must monitor food intake.
Selected Boston Terrier Videos!
Posted by Animal Planet – 4:29 minutes – on Youtube
These adorable Boston Terriers – video compilation
Posted by Fun to Explore – 3:01 minutes – on Youtube
(To watch the videos at the source, just click the “Youtube” logo in the bottom right corner of the video)
Breed High Five: 5 More Boston Terrier Pictures
Page Suggestion: The Audio Devices advice page
Do you have the audio devices you need to deliver the sound realistically? In the latter parts of the process, you may find that the equipment you have is probably not sufficient. You might consider taking a better look at that. The Audio Devices page has lots of information about the requirements and your options in this important issue. Click here to go to the Audio Devices page.
Next Post’s Breed Focus: Shih Tzu
In Post To Pep Up #11, we will give you two high-fives about the Shih Tzu, tell you about famous people who own or owned a dog of this breed, and some Shih Tzu videos as well!
Credit for images: Stock images from 123rf.com, purchased, model release contract where applicable, referral link.
Credit for motiovational quote: https://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/
Credit for information behind the famous owners of Boston Terrier dogs section:
Credit for items in the characteristics and challenging points: yourpurebredpuppy.com/dogbreeds: what’s good about’ em, what’s bad about’ em, and dogtime.com/dog-breeds.